|Full Color RGB
|1515 Pure Black Light
|Single Package Size :
|Single Gross Weight:
|For Fixed Installation, Wooden Case Or Cellular Carton Packing Is Recommended P1.875 P2 P2.5 P3 Indoor Video Wall Mounted
indoor led panel,
front service led screen
Front Maintenance Indoor Fixed LED Display Easy To Install And Maintain
1. Your inquiry related to our products or price will be replied in 12hrs
2. OEM&ODM, any your customized lightings we can help you to design and put into product
3. Distributorship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
4. Protection of your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information
5. Best cost performance and perfect service before and after-sales
|Q: What is the brightness, viewing angle, and wavelength of the LED?
|A: Luminous Intensity is equal to the amount of luminous flux emitted into a very small solid angle at a defined angular orientation from the light source. The measurement for luminous intensity is the candela. The symbol is Iv.
Viewing Angle is the total cone angle in degrees encompassing the central, high luminous intensity portion of the LED beam from the on-axis peak to the off-axis point where the LED intensity is 50% of the on-axis intensity. This off-axis point is known as theta one-half ( 1/2). Two times 1/2 is the LEDs' full viewing angle; however, light is visible beyond the1/2 point.
Wavelength is the distance between two points of the corresponding phase and is equal to waveform velocity divided by frequency. It defines what color human eyes could recognize
|Q: What is the dominant wavelength? Please specify the ranges of wavelength in red, green and blue color respectively.
|A: Dominant wavelength is defined as the best range of wavelength showing the most natural color recognized by human eyes. Researches indicate that fixed colors with a wavelength of 620-630nm (red), 520-530nm (green) and 460-470nm (blue), in fact, mixed in a particular proportion, can get the pure white. That is, in the display field, people use luminous materials with the above wavelength to make "compounded" white more natural. In order to get a good balance white led display, we specify the led colors with wavelength within 4nm for each color
|Q: Which chip vendors are you buying from?
|A: It depends on the Customer's requirement. We can purchase from Japan, Korea, Europe, USA. We are using chips mainly from Taiwan
|Q: What is the chip size you're using for outdoor display? How about an indoor display?
|A: For outdoor display, we're using the 12mil chip for red, 14mil for both green and blue. Regarding indoor display, 9mil for red, 12mil for green and blue are currently adopted
|Q: How much will the brightness of LED drop down after 1000hrs?
|A: Based on the result of an aging test, the brightness decay of green LED is around 5%-8%, while blue is around 10%-14% and red is around 5%-8%
1. The price depends on the quantity. We can offer you the best competitive price at the market with the same even better quality
2. Your inquiry will be replied by well-trained and experienced staffs in 24 hours
3. Top Quality+Reasonable Price+Responsible After Service=Successful & Win
4. Help you design OEM&ODM or any your customized lightings and put into production
5. Distributorship are offered for your unique design and some our current models
6. Your sales area, ideas of design and all your private information will be well protected
We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!